.

.

what if…

"WHAT IF…" is a drawing collaboration and exhibition exchange.


This project ensures unknown variables by pairing a Denver artist with an artist from Berlin and asking each artist to initiate a work via linguistic question, responding to that question visually, then allowing a visual follow up to complete the work; 

The work created by artists from Berlin will be completed by Denver artists and shown in Denver. 
The work by Denver artists will be completed in Berlin and exhibited in Berlin.  

The exhibition in both locations is scheduled for March 14 & 15, 2014.  



1

"WHAT IF THERE WAS ENOUGH TIME ?"

After the Pascal quote, "I have made this longer than usual because I have not had time to make it shorter." 
(often attributed to Mark Twain as well) 
question suggested by Nathan Abels and he has finished my drawing.  



28.Nov.2013





©Nathan Abels
20..Feb. 2014




…and this is a my interpretation which I drawn in smaller format.

©




2

"WHAT IF YOU SPEND AND SLEEP OUT ALONE THE NIGHT 
BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON A NATURE RICH ISLAND? "

Question suggested by me and Nathan sent me this drawing which I have completed.




15.Jan. 2014



23.Feb. 2014



3..Mar. 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment